My Shopping Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.
|How to import an STL file into ArtCAM|
Step 1. Start ArtCAM
Step 2. Create a suitable size model.
Step 3. Click on Relief-->Import 3D Model Menu item.
Step 4. Select model to import and click Open.
Step 5. In this dialog box you have the option to resize the model on the X,Y, Z axis. You can select to adjust all axis at once or individually.
Step 6. If you made any changes to the X,Y,Z dimensions click on Apply button first and then click on Paste.
Step 7. Your STL model has been pasted into your workarea. You can now do additional artwork with it, or just create toolpaths ready to cut!!!
Past Offers and News
- How to Wrap a Relief around a Cylinder - ArtCAM
- How to reduce Model Size and Keep Z Reasonable - Free ArtCAM Tutorial
- Usign ArtCAM Envelope distortion tools to bend a relief - Free ArtCAM Tutorial
- Texturing the Background with Aspire - Free Vectric Aspire Tutorial
- Using Aspire to add a base with a scoop effect to a model - Free Vectric Aspire Tutorial
- Cornucopia Project, RP & Craft
- Case Study - Mordy Project
- Hollow Relief on a dome base Using ArtCAM - Free ArtCAM Tutorial
- Tutorial 1 with Vector Art
- How to Hollow a relief using ArtCAM Jewelsmith
- Enlarge models and keep relief reasonable
- How to import an STL file into ArtCAM